I'm not the only one
I'm sure people roll their eyes or mime the gag reflex or something when I say that I miss Mr. S so much when he travels and I really don't care for him being gone (despite the fact that when he's not here I can keep the house soooooooooooo much cleaner; it's weird).
Monte deeply despises him not being here. In fact, Monte all out loathes change. Only where I get mopey and blah, Monte's feelings manifest themselves in the form of vomit. Usually in the kitchen or dining room. It was especially fun last night to come downstairs to make Gavin's bedtime bottle while he's crying in his crib and find dog vomit waiting for me at the base of the stairs. *sigh*
Oh, and if you think this is bad just because the Master of the House is gone, imagine what it was like for the first couple weeks Gavin was home. I'm soooo thankful for my MIL who took the time and energy to focus on him as well and hand fed him for a few days.
Is it Tuesday yet?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home