Single Mommy
Well, as I type this Mr. S is en route to San Francisco on a business trip. That's right; that means I'm a single mommy this week. Yaaaay. :p Shouldn't be too bad though because we decided to kennel Monte this week at the vet so I wouldn't have to deal with his whining on top of everything else. It's just me, Gavin and the cats (and cats are the perfect pet so...). ;)
This is going to be one of those times when I'm grateful that I work. Not that I don't love being home with my son, but the days will go by faster at the office.
Everything will be fine but I'm still anxiously looking forward to Saturday when he's home again (he gets home Friday night actually but we'll be in bed when he does).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home