You may be wondering what I'm doing up this early on a Saturday. For you non-parents out there, The Schedule rules. The Schedule shall not be altered. And rather than desperately attempting to sleep until Gavin gets up, I decided to spend one glorious hour with my bathrobe and my coffee cup just enjoying the quiet of early morning and the cool breeze through the windows. :)
I recently joined Facebook and have actually been enjoying it, though I still don't get the whole application thing and don't really have time to play the games. I've reconnected with some old friends and THAT is awesome. On friend, Liz, and I go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back. There is a picture of her mom holding me when I was a very little baby; 4 or 5 months old maybe?? Our families have been friends forever, thanks to the Navy. Anyway, she and her family still live out East so when we're in the area for Mr. S' family reunion, I'm totally stealing a day or two and visiting them and also try to meet up with my aunt and uncle in DC maybe. I don't get out East too often and I'm dying to see these people again. I loathe the idea of taking Gavin farther from his grandparents but a part of me still dreams of going home.
Alright...in the interest of truly enjoying the 30 minutes or so I have left before Gavin must be up I shall log off. Have a wonderful day to you all! :) (oh, and happy moving to Auntie Swa. I'm sorry to say that I don't envy you just now but soon you'll be settled in and it will be WONDERFUL. Treat yourself: light some candles and take a bubble bath then dance around your living room) ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home