Friday, May 09, 2008

The Washing Machine has a sidekick...

For years I've held this belief that the washing machine either is or holds captive some kind of being that survives on socks. I mean, how else can you describe the Lonely Sock Phenomenon?

Yesterday while sorting laundry I realized that this being has a partner in it's despicable crimes: the Laundry Chute. Gavin got multiple pairs of socks for Christmas and pretty much right after the, maybe, second washing a couple pairs were unfortunately destined to be lonely for the rest of their days. Well, when I was pulling clothes out of the laundry chute, for some reason I decided to poke my head in and see if anything was left. Lo and behold I found one of the socks from Christmas! It has to have been in the chute for 4 months.

Beware Laundry Room beasts... I'm on to your trickery!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah funny

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home