Saturday, March 15, 2008

Quick update

A quick bit of Gavin news before I attack the pit that we somehow deem to be a liveable home... Gavin is beginning to pull himself up to a standing position using the aid of the coffee table (which also seems to double as his new chew toy). I tried to capture this momentous occasion on video but he wasn't cooperating then. He also can stand while holding our hands and we use little to no effort in helping him.

Another interesting piece that will have my parents grinning gleefully in a revengeful type way I'm sure: Gavin's throwing temper tantrums. He's really getting good at them actually. It's usually pretty irritating but sometimes a bit funny with how red his face gets. And the reason MY parents would be the ones tickled at this? Gavin totally has my temper.

I'm sure we'll catch a temper moment on camera to show you. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home