Hell Hath Frozen Over
The university I work at actually CLOSED today!!! God loves me today. :):):):)
Mr. S, Gavin and I are safely camped out at home for the day. In case you're curious, current predictions say that when all is said and done snow accumulations will range 14" - 20". Yeah, the double quote means inches. That's not a typo nor does it mean centimeters. Inches.
I stole these from the local paper's web site to give you (especially any warm weather readers I have out there; you know who you are SCOTT and SHELLEY) a taste of what winter is really like ;)



1 Comments:
psh! sweetheart, please remember: 38 of my 39 years have been spent in cold hellholes replete with snow. that i now live in sunny pensacola, florida where the temps hit over 70 degrees today is only a testimony to my intelligence.
you, my friend, are, in a word: jealous.
now, just to rub some salt in it: this is crissey. she is a veteran of one of my youth groups in maryland. she came down for a visit this past weekend and on monday, we went to the beach and let it all hang out. almost 80 degrees.
ahhhh.
hee hee!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home