Your requests have been noted
Sorry for the long silence. It's been busy plus I've been distracted by some of my own health issues and haven't had a chance to post in a while.
First, let me just get this out of the way and say that Mr. S is aware of the requests for new pictures. A computer virus recently didn't help speed things along. ;)
Ok, now on to the fun stuff! Gavin is about 20 lbs now and getting huge. He's getting around via scooting and even as I type this I can see that official crawling is imminent. He takes a few "steps" on his knees before flopping to his belly but I can tell he's improved in the last 24 hours. We've started to introduce more actual solid foods to him. Daycare gives him soft veggies (i.e. peas) and sometimes toast and Cheerios to snack on. He's also starting to figure out how to drink from a sippy cup. The best new thing though....Gavin has his first tooth!!! Apparently it happened sometime in the night and we didn't notice it before we dropped him off at daycare. When we picked him up though she was very excited about it and we can feel the little point coming through on his lower gum. :) When parents say things happen quickly, man, they weren't kidding!!
Gavin really is the most interesting thing about us. Mr. S and I are busy with him and work and not much else really. Sorry to be so boring!
Hopefully soon we'll have pictures to share... I hate keeping this cutie all to myself! ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home