I'm a thief
I stole this from my SIL (other SIL, who needs to let me know if it's ok to link to her blog or if she just wants it private). ;)
1. Is it cute when a boy calls you babe?
meh... depends on the situation and what mood I'm in
2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
My mouth guard (grind my teeth at night)
3. What does your last incoming text message say?
"i LOVE gavin's xmas card pic!!" ~Shelley
4. What was the last song you listened to?
technically whatever song came on to wake me up this morning but i'm not sure what it was. I think it was a Big & Rich song
5. What's irritating you right now?
That there aren't enough hours in the day or days in the week to get stuff done
6. What did you do last night?
Dealt with a fussy, teething baby (who I think was sad his Grandma Zuzu & Grandpa left). Needs Nana & Papa to console him
7. What are you excited for?
Getting my house clean, sleep
8. Pick a scar on your body, how'd you get it?
I could pick the obvious but where's the fun in that? ;) I have a tiny scar under my lower lip that I got from a German Shepherd named Kelly. Yes, she bit my face.
9. What did you do today?
So far, made coffee and pumped. It's only 5:30 am though...ask me again in an hour
10. What do you want to do when you get out of high school/college?
I'm out now. I work at a university
11. Do you have any siblings?
yup
12. Are you signed onto AIM?
nope
13. What's your screenname?
why? what do you plan on doing with it?
14. Who's your most religious friend?
Nikki or Chrissy. I knew others in high school who were frighteningly religious but we've lost touch
15. Would you rather be drunk or high?
never been high and i don't care to be drunk. I'm a control freak so not being able to be in control of myself while intoxicated is really upsetting to me. I like that buzzed feeling though that comes before drunk
16. If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
Probably to something still not that common but that people could spell or pronounce on-sight. My new misspelling/pronunciation is Joanna.
STORY: Person who thought my name was Joanna had been communicating with me at work via e-mail and phone. So she thought I was two different people!! "Joanna" via e-mail and "Gina" on the phone. Isn't that a hoot??? I felt bad correcting her once I realized what had happened but it had to be done.
17. What's the best compliment someone could give you?
Me: "What are you looking at?"
Hubby: "Beauty."
18. Do you curse?
more than I should
19. Last time you took a plane, where was it to?
Atlanta, GA
20. How many times a day do you log into myspace?
never
21. Last profile you went to?
see above
22. What's the first thing you would do with five million bucks?
boring responsible stuff...pay off all debt, new roof on house, new windows, finished basement, new kitchen, big-time college fund for gavin, etc
23. What did your last outgoing text message say?
Don't remember
24. What was the last thing you bought?
Mucinex and hair straightening product
25. Next thing you'll spend money on?
most likely diapers or bibs
26. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
yes
27. If you had a son what would you name him?
I have a son; I had wanted to name him Ethan but we opted instead for Gavin. I'm happier with that. :)
28. Look through the 2 nearest windows what do you see?
nothing, blinds are down
29. What's your mousepad look like?
Don't have one yet with my NEW LAPTOP
30. Who is someone you have drifted from?
Phil/Christine, Jenny, Kelly, Sarah, many others I'm sure. Price you pay for moving.
31. Which of your friends do you argue with most?
That would be Mr S because he's my BFF of course and has to live with me, which I love him dearly for putting up with me (and he tells me the same; isn't that funny?)
32. Have you made a new friend?
sure. I don't know!
33. What's your dream job?
Part-time event planning (Special Events Coordinator at the school???) and part-time at-home Mommy
34. Who's the last person that you felt stalked by?
I'd say this person's name but I believe this person reads my blog occasionally and I don't want to hurt any feelings because any perceived stalking on my part I know what not intentional
35. If you could have any car what would it be?
Right now, something with traction control and a bigger trunk
36. What's your favorite breakfast food?
omelet and hashbrowns OR waffles
37. How do you like your eggs?
with bacon, tomatoes and green peppers
38. If you could get any piercing what would it be ?
I'm happy with my current piercings. Although I would like to repierce the third hole on my left earlobe. It got infected and closed up in college and i'm just too lazy to have it done
39. What kind of cell phone do you have?
a slider phone, which i've decided is not my favorite so next year i'm going back to a flip phone
40. What are you stressed out about?
I'm a mother. AND i'm me. I stress about everything!!

3 Comments:
It's a public blog, you can be a thief =)
-SIL
you can name me as your stalker. we're all grownups here.
hee hee.
*sigh* rustypants I was trying to protect you! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home