Sunday, July 15, 2007

We have a nursery!

Well...almost. ;) Today marked the first day of the floor being finished so we could move furniture in and start arranding. So Mr. S spent the day putting together the crib and glider/ottoman while I excitedly fluttered behind the scenes just waiting to get stuff out of our dining room and bedroom and organized where I want it. AND we have pictures of our efforts!! :D

This is the assembled crib with me putting on the linens















Our new glider/ottoman (which Mr S thoroughly enjoyed relaxing in while snapping pictures of me)













Told you I was psychotically working behind the scenes ;)



























Our "finished" crib (and for all the mothers out there who are about to comment on the stuffed animals and comforter, I will be removing those of course when the baby comes and will sleep there. I'm just having some fun) ;)













This is a less than flattering picture of me but it shows our nicely dressed glider that Tigger is carefully guarding for me




























Stay tuned for more posts and pictures as we get more things done!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! Cant wait for the little one to get here! Love you both lots.... Lisa

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home