I'm NOT crazy!
While we were in Japan in the early-mid 80's my parents taped whatever English speaking TV shows would air for my brother and I to watch. A bunch of those shows happened to be a series of live action shows called Faerie Tale Theatre. Even though each show featured a different, now famous, actor (i.e. Robin Williams, Billy Crystal, Jeff Goldblum, Leonard Nemoy, Christopher Reeve, Bernadette Peters, etc) it seems that no one in the United States has even heard of these shows, let alone has seen any of them. So my brother and I have grown up with what has basically become our own little inside joke ("Now, how do you wish to die?" "I don't wish to die!!" "Good answer!").
This morning at work though all that has changed. I was speaking with a coworker, a recently hired girl who's now in the position that I started at here, and mentioned FTT. Not only has she seen them BUT SHE LOVES THEM TOO!!!!!! We're no longer alone!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D
See? I told people I wasn't crazy. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home