Monday, May 14, 2007

As promised!

So Mr. S finally showed me what to do when it comes from taking a picture to getting it onto the computer so I can post it. Yes!! This means you can finally see my 7+ month prego self!! :p

Now, with this pciture, let me just say that it's above 80 degrees and most of the clothes that fit are in the wash. So I'm sorry if my cami and shorts offend anyone but at least my pregnant belly is pretty obvious! ;) (and I'm comfortable!!)





















And just because I don't think everyone's seen our puppy (or certainly hasn't seen a recent pic of him) I thought I'd give y'all a bonus:




Isn't he cute??? Yeah... he looks so innocent but he's really a brutal killer, determined to massacre any lilly or hasta that stands in his way.


Hard to stay mad at him though..... ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

holy moley!

you are so beautiful!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look cute and healthy!

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home