Monday, February 12, 2007

People make me smile

Just when I have a really fantastic grumpy mood going against the stupidity of people, I come across people who just make me smile.

I had to run an unexpected errand this morning in the slushy, snowy yuck because a contact I work with couldn't (or didn't want to) find anyone to run a box of software down the road two miles. So, of course, I have to drive the 20+ miles to their location, pick up the box and make the delivery. But anyway... When I got back to my office, there was a card and a candy bar on my desk from one of the ladies in the bookstore wishing me a happy birthday. And then five minutes later one of my student workers walks in with a gift bag from her and our other student worker, also for my b-day. They gave me the SWEETEST card and a set of baby bibs!! :)

Tough to carry off a really good bad mood when people are just so wonderful. ;)

p.s. Stay tuned....the infamous ultrasound is tomorrow. Please put in your prayers now that this kid cooperates and flashes the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home