A study of Mom's kitchen
This last week I guess you could say I've been doing a culinary study of Mom's kitchen, both of them. The chicken quesadilla recipe I've already given you (my mom) and this next one comes to you courtesy of Rob's mom: Parmesan-Crusted Chicken in Cream Sauce.
Ok so I know this sounds fancy-dancy and probably difficult but au contraire! I put the entire dinner together in under 30 minutes. Everything actually cooked in about 15. Wahoo!! I used whipped cream cheese, which made it lighter. And instead of Minute Rice I prefer Uncle Ben's microwavable brown rice. And of course I did green beans instead of asparagus. ;) Another budget, and waistline, saver is cut your chicken breasts in half so you get 4 thinner cut breasts from 2 regular ones.
Soooooo good that I'm planning to make this again in a week or so (plus I have extra cream cheese in the fridge now).
In other news, Gavin's answer to every question is "no." Here is a typical dialogue between my son and I:
J: "Are you Mama's boy?"
G: "No."
J: "Oh, are you Mama's girl then?"
G: "No."
J: "Okaaay. Then you're Mama's boy, right?"
G: "No."
J: "You're not Mama's boy?"
G: "No."
J: "Are you sure?"
G: "No."
*siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home