STD
That's "Save The Date".....get your mind out of the gutter people! ;)
We will have a birthday party (with family) for Gavin; we're planning Saturday, July 26 (late morning on into early afternoon, which is when he's in between naps). I'll send out invitations soon but need to print them first. I couldn't find ones I liked in the store so I'm making my own.
In the mean time, family members, please don't make other plans for that weekend!

4 Comments:
could it be held on the beach in pensacola?
Dude........I would LOVE that!!!! However we'll have just returned from VA so I'm not too sure Gavin would like another trip that soon. ;)
Gavin Gavin Gavin - my goodness. what about YOU!! what about ME?? leave him with a neighbor or some kind of long-term sitter service from the yellow pages. we'll have a party for him without him.
oh! WAIT!!
leave him with daddy and COME ON DOWN!! you can claim some kind of "business trip" that somehow involves bikinis, tanning, drinking mai tais, and seafood. lots of seafood.
Tee hee hee! May have to do something next year. This year's already booked with big trips (two of which involve leaving Gavin with his grandparents). ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home