Changes, yet not changing....sort of
I'm beginning to think it's practically an annual event to change the leadership in my office. The year after I started my current position, I got a new boss (Marc). After a few months it became apparent that he was not the best person for the job, at least it was apparent to those of us who don't make the Big Decisions. Those Decision Makers finally clued in around this time 2 years ago. So Marc lasted about a year. Then his duties were split between two people (Jean, a contact employee and Julie, previously my coworker who became my supervisor). Well I guess that hasn't been working as well as was hoped because Jean's contract was terminated and her replacement is imminent (David, currently our Marketing person) but not official yet. Julie would like to focus more on other aspects of her job so the duties that were split are now back to just one person and I'll be reporting to him officially in a week or so.
Oh, and another contract employee was also let go.
Throughout all this my duties remain pretty much the same.
All of this happened today.
*whew*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home