Sunday, October 25, 2009

Honey Baked Chicken recipe

Normally I'd link you to the original recipe but I made so many alterations to it that I'll just give you my rewrite instead.

This chicken is really good, moist with a sweet subtley spicy flavor to it. Best part is the sauce is super cheap to make!! :D I like cheap. So here's what you do:

3 lbs chicken pieces
1/2 stick of butter, melted
1/2 cup honey
1/4 cup prepared mustard (I used yellow but Dijon would be dee-lish as well)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon curry powder

Preheat oven to 350. Put the chicken pieces in a 9x13 baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over chicken. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Remove foil and baste chicken with sauce. Continue to bake, uncovered for another 45 minutes, basting the chicken every 15 minutes.

Yummy!! :q

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home