Oh Joy!
Isn't it amazing how doing something as simple as Googling a cooking technique can open up a whole new world? Or, in my case, introduce me to a cool new blog (or a new obsession, depending on how well you really and truly know me).
Meet Joy the Baker. (Some of you haven't realized that I do occasionally include hyperlinks so click on it!)
If you like silly, zany, sassy, witty humor, you're welcome. If you like to bake, you can send me some of her recipes that I know you're going to try out as a means of showing your appreciation.
I'm already making lists of what I want to try:
Easy Cinnamon Roll Muffins
S'mores Brownies (well, ok, so I'm going to cut some corners with Betty Crocker. Don't hold it against me)
Carrot Cake Pancakes
Oh, and I've also decided that my dream kitchen comes complete with a series of her photography, focusing mainly on her photos of ingredients on a cutting board. I want that zested orange picture, I really really do. ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home