Thursday, October 23, 2008

Blah

I haven't posted in a while but I can't really think of anything to say. :(

Rob and I got back from PR Monday night and it was IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINCREDIBLE!!! One of my naptime goals this weekend is to get some pictures up so I'll try to be quick about it! ;) The resort was so fabulous that we very much want to go back as a family in a few years. They have a lot of things available for young children to do and, in fact, there were a number of families around when we were there.

Probably the highlight of the weekend for me was snorkeling. I'd never been before and it was so COOL! I loooooooooooooved being able to see things under water that I'd only ever seen before on NatGeo or Discovery channels. We saw sting rays and some really cool fish. Some others in our group went scuba diving (which is SO my next goal now!) and saw a shark, huge sea turtles and an octopus. Other than that whole shark part I was super jealous and wanted to get even closer to the coral and marine life. Next time.... *sigh*

Other than the trip I just don't have much going on. Gavin's going through his terrible two's a year early so that's been "fun." I read somewhere that right around a young child's half birthday they just have all these meltdowns and are much harder to deal with. Um, yeah, that's so Gavin right now. I'm ready for him to be done with this phase!!

Any hoo...I'll be posting pics soon! I promise!! (Oh, and I think trick or treating is on Sunday so we'll have more pics from that too of course)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous...

I've wanted to go snorkeling ever since Paul showed me all the underwater pics he took.

That sounds so cool

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home