Saturday, August 29, 2009

A moment for cuteness

Nothing puts you on your guard about your own behavior like having a toddler who mimics everything you do. And it's just so CUTE!!! Last night for dinner we had chicken tortilla soup with chili-cheese bread, which was Gavin's first soup experience. You could tell that even though he had a few problems eating it, he loved that he was eating exactly what Mama and Daddy had. Combine that with he's now sitting in a booster seat at the table, this kid is on his way to Grownupsville! ;)

So after dinner I was cleaning up and Gavin was playing back and forth in between the kitchen and dining room. I tune into what he's doing and realize he's setting the table for his own soup dinner with plates for Mama, Daddy and Gavin. Then a few minutes later when we're in the living room, he comes in with a couple plates and a bowl and proceeds to feed us trains. How adorable!! :D Sorry, I didn't get pictures of this cuteness but I'm sure there will be other opportunities to capture moments just like this one. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home